Sunday, February 13, 2011



My work at LipSync Post VFX is nearly done, it was great to work on both "The Great Ghost Rescue" (2011) and "Salmon Fishing in the Yemen" (2012) as an animator. I should be free for more work from March onwards.

You may notice the image above. I'm now a registered freelancer for the Aardman CGI Department! :D Hopefully this will mean I will eventually get to work on some awesome projects for them in the future. Kind of a dream of mine to work for them ever since I was a kid, so should be awesome! I've also applied to work on Arthur Christmas, so we'll see how that goes.

I'll be re-designing my website in the coming weeks/months as finding the time to properly update this current version is a bit time consuming. As ever, please feel free to contact me for competitive work rates at any location. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home