Thursday, February 19, 2009

Third Time's a Charm!

So I just learned that the third animated short I've worked on for the AiR Scheme at the University of Wales, Newport, has won (for the third year in a row) a Depict Award! :)



I worked with Rebecca Manley and Luca Paulli on their short 'Breaking the Mould' (2008) completed as part of the University of Wales Newport’s Animator in Residence scheme. I worked as a character animator and helped Luca animate some of the main character as well as a little rigging. My congratulations to them and the whole team!

You can view the short film in it's entirety below:



This is the third year in a row that I've worked on an animated short that has won a Depict award. I'm very proud of this achievement.

In other work related news, I recently finished some freelance work with Calon (Cardiff), who I have worked for in the past. Although I cannot share the work due to NDA, I was a Maya/Character Artists and gained yet more studio experience.

I am now available once again for freelance or full-time employment. Please contact me at obraxis(at)cgbox(dot)com!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home