Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy New Year! (Also, updates!)

Happy New Year everyone, thanks for visiting!

No, I haven't been lost, I've just been so busy in the last few months I've not been able to update much.

NEW(ish) SHOWREEL!

Yes, I updated my showreel not long ago. You can see it by clicking on the 'showreel' button to your left.

Also, I'm currently working at Hi-Sim in Bristol (literally just round the corner from Aardman) as a Maya Character Animator on a Commercial. It's really great, really epic, and I'm soaking up knowledge from animators like Campbell McAllister , Scott Pleydell-Pearce & Ben Mars. They're awesome guys. This is by far the best work I've produced and as soon as I get the go-ahead I'll be sharing it with the world.

I'm looking for more animation work after January, so if you like my work contact me and we'll talk. See you all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home